Tuesday 18 October 2011

Lille star drops Premier League hint

Lille defender Aurelien Chedjou has revealed that he rejected an offer from Juventus earlier this summer.

The Old Lady officials contacted Chedjou’s agent this summer to negotiate the player’s move to Turin, but the Cameroon international opted to remain at Lille.

“As I gave my word to Lille by extending (contract in April until 2015), I decided to stay for another season,” Chedjou told L’Equipe.

Liverpool have also expressed interest in signing the 26-year-old, and the player admits England could be his next destination.

“We’ll see, but England is a destination which would please me. But, I am not the one who would say ‘I’ll finish my season and leave.’ I try to play well and if the offers arrive we will sit at the table.”


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment